I was tagged by CouchPapaya, with the following rules:
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
What took you so long.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Actually get that billion US $ mentioned later, and more important, let that be in 3 month T-Bills.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Several people, but only if they sign a waiver.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Assuming it is in US $, first buy 3 month T-Bills, and then Start a Hedge Fund.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till the next someone I really love comes along.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Depends upon whether I already have that billion $ or not. If I have then why not try Robert Redford's Indecent Proposal (extremely evil laughter); but since I do not I suppose I shall just get over it.
9. What takes you down the fastest?
Spacecraft, airplanes, gravity.
10. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Since I cannot get Lasik done, using my glasses.
11. What’s your fear?
Actually getting that 1 billion US $ as 1 $ per day for the next 1 billion days.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Eclectic Writer, Extremely Well Read, Exquisite taste in food & drinks.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
He He He; I always thought married but poor always follows single and rich.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Search for my glasses.
15. Would you give all in a relationship?
If "all" includes all assets AND LIABILITIES, most certainly.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would let my wife decide, after all it affects her as well.
(Hey, stop throwing those shoes at me.)
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Yes, so long as whatever was done was legal.
18. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?
Bicycling thru' French vineyards to a wine-tasting lunch. Climbing Mountains, preferably bordering an ocean.
19. What are the three most important expectations in wine (Original Question: What are your three most important expectations in love)
Intoxicating, Keeps improving with age, Good for your health.
(On second thoughts, applicable to love as well.)
20. List 6 people to tag:
Whoever reads this, and is not tagged, and is willing. (All those I know have already been tagged.)
Mere Apne (1971)
2 days ago