Sunday, September 28, 2008

Response to CP's Tag

I was tagged by CouchPapaya, with the following rules:

RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
What took you so long.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Actually get that billion US $ mentioned later, and more important, let that be in 3 month T-Bills.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Several people, but only if they sign a waiver.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Assuming it is in US $, first buy 3 month T-Bills, and then Start a Hedge Fund.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till the next someone I really love comes along.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Depends upon whether I already have that billion $ or not. If I have then why not try Robert Redford's Indecent Proposal (extremely evil laughter); but since I do not I suppose I shall just get over it.

9. What takes you down the fastest?
Spacecraft, airplanes, gravity.

10. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Since I cannot get Lasik done, using my glasses.

11. What’s your fear?
Actually getting that 1 billion US $ as 1 $ per day for the next 1 billion days.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Eclectic Writer, Extremely Well Read, Exquisite taste in food & drinks.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
He He He; I always thought married but poor always follows single and rich.

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Search for my glasses.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
If "all" includes all assets AND LIABILITIES, most certainly.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would let my wife decide, after all it affects her as well.
(Hey, stop throwing those shoes at me.)

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Yes, so long as whatever was done was legal.

18. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?
Bicycling thru' French vineyards to a wine-tasting lunch. Climbing Mountains, preferably bordering an ocean.

19. What are the three most important expectations in wine (Original Question: What are your three most important expectations in love)
Intoxicating, Keeps improving with age, Good for your health.
(On second thoughts, applicable to love as well.)

20. List 6 people to tag:
Whoever reads this, and is not tagged, and is willing. (All those I know have already been tagged.)

10 comments:

Smita said...

Excellent :)

Loved all your answers :)

1. too good :D
7. Typical :P
8. Laugh out really loud :D
16. You are asking for them. I mean shoes ;)
19. Wonderful :)

couchpapaya said...

not fair, u cant use the excuse of the billion dollars for all ur answers !! :D and can i borrow ur vacation idea ... sounds perfect, both of them ....

thank u for the lovely words abt me, tho are u sure ur not mixing the last one abt food drinks with urself :)

samir said...

Smita :)
Thanks for liking them. Typical on #7, saw Chashme Buddoor (again)yesterday; and took this from "Hajjar Girls Yaar" (Ravi Baswani's comment on being constantly dumped by every female.)

samir said...

CP :)
He He He, 20 % attributed to one concept is not all that bad. The rules did not specify unique answers.
You can certainly borrow the vacation ideas, just write a good review after completion.
Thanks for the compliment, I firmly believe that it applies to you as well.

Ava said...

Hedge fund, T Bills? what is all that?

Sign a waiver? thats so altruistic of them.

But I do like 1 best .. hehehehe

Ava said...

btw.. i am in process of creating a tag about dev anand.. u n smita watch out..

samir said...

Avdi :)
1 seems to be popular (HeHeHe).
Eagerly waiting for the Dev Anand writeup.
T-Bills are a short-term Fixed Deposit Instrument of the US Govt, with 3 month being the term.
A Hedge Fund is like a Mutual Fund, it can invest in any security (stocks, bonds, derivatives, commodities, currencies etc.). It can also go short; i.e. sell securities that it does not own.

Ava said...

with this comment, I thee Tag.

Go to my Dev Anand post, pick out his filmography and list,comment on the movies you have seen


And please please give it a title, if you dont, it wont open from my office internet - something to do with firewalls.

Ava said...

http://thepinkbee.blogspot.com/2008/09/dev-anand-eternal-hero.html

its here - better specify, as I have 3 active blogs

samir said...

Avdi :))
I found it, but thanks anyway. I am away this weekend, and I shall get to early next week.
Nice to see the filmography.