Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Tag

The rules for this tag are as follows:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. The display of award on your blog with these rules
3. Reply to the questions below
4. Tag 7 people deserving the award according to you
5. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List

My Answers:

1. The Person who tagged you : CouchPapaya
2. His/her site’s url:
3. Date when you were tagged: 21st July 09
4. 7 people I tag are :- None, all I know have been tagged.


avdi said...

You are eminently taggable. Even though you have not written latesly ! :)

couchpapaya said...

heh that was quick! we're waiting for ur next post u know!!

samir said...

Ava & CP :))
Yes I know; I am thinking about it.
Hopefully soon.