CP's latest tag
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
This is not premature optimization; it is avoiding gratuitous pessimization.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
Legends, A collection of Asha Bhosle CD's.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CNBC Talking Heads, what else
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Like CP, a fan; also some birds chirping.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I came home from the office, opening my garage door.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
Some songs on YouTube.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a striped shirt, stripes just wider than pin-stripes.
10. When did you last laugh?
At work today.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A map of the world, a map of USA, several post-it notes (I really am not that geeky.)
12. Seen anything weird lately?
My passport photos, How come these and driving license photos always look weird.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Becoming a tad repetitive.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Julie and Julia, recommended, hope to write a review soon.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Depends upon from which direction,
Thousandaire -> Multimillionaire --- Services of a Tax Accountant.
Billionaire -> Multimillionaire --- Services of a Psychiatrist.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
Like CP, I too hate to drive.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eliminate Corporate Taxes; Poverty will eventually be eliminated.
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, but all dancing efforts end in Amitabh's Mawali style.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
We did name her Roma
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Name of our son, Jai
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Since I do not believe in GOD; I hope "Fooled you didn't I ?" (instead of "Just exactly who do you want your neighbor to be in HELL ?")
Random Lessons on Parenting # 1
2 days ago